[ubuntu-art] gdm proposal

Chuck Huber chuck at lagunadata.com
Wed Oct 4 23:32:31 BST 2006

For what it's worth, it's a very light grayish white on my Sony lcd and
looks good.

I thought it might be interesting if you were to rotate the white
rectangle 180 degrees so it would appear to be carved out of shiny
plastic instead of looking like a plaque on top of a background image.
I'm not sure if it has enough of a bevel to lend to that perception but
if you post the xcf I'd be happy to play with it and post results.

It's very nice work though.

Chuck

--
Chuck Huber <chuck at lagunadata.com>