[ubuntu-art] New emblems are complete! (update)

Eric Schwenke nysosym at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 09:26:25 BST 2006

I don't understand completely the question, but I'll do my best to
answer. I have created these set to have a new human like style for the
emblems in these dialog (attached). The idea for this, comes from the
small orange circle with a house, on the bottom of the "home folder". I
thought it's would be nice to have these look on every folder, and
created a set of new emblems to replace all "old" ones (in these dialog)
for a better consistent.

Eric Schwenke