[ubuntu-art] [LAST MINUTE RUSH] Component -- LOGO

Frank Schoep frank at ffnn.nl
Mon Oct 2 11:48:36 BST 2006

On Oct 2, 2006, at 12:15 PM, Étienne Bersac wrote:
> Anyway, i see that the gdm background is pink. It's not time to add
> another distinctive color to ubuntu :).

Quite the contrary :-) We're definitely looking for the more pinkish
shade of the spectrum in new artwork. The directions Mark has given
for the end-sprint are quite clear and are inspired by the Dapper
login splash which has this pink shade running through it.

If you read the directions again, you'll see that Troy's work is
definitely on the right track, it might be a wee bit too pink, but
it's coming close to what we're looking for:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/EdgyArtworkPlan/Polish/Directions

Sincerely,

Frank