[ubuntu-art] getting face-browser visually inline with artwork-plans for feisty

Mirco Müller macslow at bangang.de
Tue Nov 28 21:15:01 GMT 2006

Greetings pixel/vector-pushers!

	I'm new here and as a quick introduction I want to point you to my page
on the ubuntu-wiki...

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Macslow

	For the spec on the face-browser I want to get any possible ideas to
further streamline the mockups with any planned artwork for feisty. Thus
I'm exposing myself and the spec I wrote at UDS 2006 on  this
mailing-list.

Have a look here...

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FaceBrowserLogin

	How to achieve those effects will be my concern so don't just go
"That's impossible!" :) I had the general idea, I'll make sure to put
that into working code.

	I tried to keep the "visual gap" between usplash and gdm (for the case
of the face-browser, which is planned to be on by default for feisty) as
small as possible. But if there are any non-obvious things in the pipe
for feisty in the domain of artwork or general themes/colors, please let
me know.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards...

Mirco "MacSlow" Müller