[ubuntu-art] Branching Feisty Artwork

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 05:19:30 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 19:09 +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Apart from that, I'd like to drop the individual themes from
> ubuntu-artwork. gray-theme, industrialtango-theme, legacyhuman-theme,
> outdoors-theme, resilience-theme, silicon-theme have been part of
> Ubuntu's default for 2 releases now and I think with feisty we should
> add something fresh. This is not my call, but I'd like to discuss it
> here.

I believe we discussed this in Paris -- the problem you raised was a
technological migration issue.  Is this still an issue?

I am 100% for dumping the legacy themes.  In fact, default artwork
should probably only consist of the single elements for the default
looks.  Everything else should be repository based.

Sincerely,
TJS