[ubuntu-art] OrnSoda, new feisty theme

sittisal sittisal at solira.org
Wed Nov 22 13:41:35 GMT 2006

Il giorno mer, 22/11/2006 alle 13.08 +0100, Iacopo Masi ha scritto:
> >With that kind of stripes, menu become less readable.
> >Something like this is better:
> >http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=48447
> >It's the "fancy" version of Human Murrina.
> >Great look and good taskbar background (it clear icons and font
> >appearence).
>
> I don't approve the Murrine Fancy Human. Yes it is quite good, but for
> me the striped menu in the menubar do the same as the striped button:
> make things not readable.

Yes, you're right. menubar items should only be higlighted.

> Another disadvantage it that the concave style of FancyHuman does not
> support rounded widget that are more smooth that squared one.
> Feel free to combine FancyHuman with my gtkrc files and edit the wiki
> with you proposal!

I don't like roundness as they are implemented in murrine.
It's a kind of rounded square than rounded buttons, that i prefear.

I have to try your gtkrc with FancyHuman

Anyway had you seen the panel background of FancyHuman? I like it very
much, its style is similar to the os x menu bar.

Turi