[ubuntu-art] WORK

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Tue May 30 02:19:44 BST 2006

Artwork is a MASSIVE task.

If you could help us Dennis it would be terrific!

Namely, knowing your way around Gnome or KDE etc. is of
use to all the people who are exactly the inverse of you --
all art no tech.

The best thing everyone can do right now is document all their
efforts at the wiki.

Thanks again for offering to contribute!