[ubuntu-art] LAUNCHPAD: ArtworkTeam

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Mon May 29 23:13:55 BST 2006

Billy wrote:
> Yes, I understand all of that, I was just curious about going from 2
> or 3 to just 1 or 2, so soon :D

Hmm... depends how optimistic I'm feeling when I hit send. Call it "1",
and if it looks like the team can handle more, "2". We have very tight
constraints on space on the CD's, and a whole theme, with a complete
icon set, is a lot of space. It is basically "the fewest number that
gives us good diversity and which we can do at very high quality".

I'm afraid, with this final rush, that we will end up releasing Dapper
with all of the old Gnome default theme crap I wanted to remove, along
with a few  new but not very well thought through or complete themes.

Night all.
Mark