[ubuntu-art] LAUNCHPAD: Admins

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Mon May 29 20:56:55 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-29-05 at 14:11 -0500, Billy wrote:
I'd like to propose Who as another admin, if another is needed (can't
have too many). He's very active, knowledgable, and level headed.

Done.  Agree 100% with Billy on this one.  We are going to
need SEVERAL to keep the pace with the massive developments
in the Art end of things in Ubuntu.  My schedule is due to
tighten up tremendously in the very near future, so people
who check email and keep daily (if possible) tabs on things
would be appreciated.

Also, Launchpad has issues.  I need a howto, a faq that has
working details, etc.

Pretty sure I can resolve most of the issues, but if someone
knows a good central repository I would appreciate it.