[ubuntu-art] New themes have arrived

Michiel Sikma omega at avalanchestudios.net
Mon May 29 14:26:49 BST 2006

Op 29-mei-2006, om 15:17 heeft Mark Shuttleworth het volgende
geschreven:

> Michiel Sikma wrote:
>> Huh. How can the themes not be included correctly when there are
>> only two days left before launch?
> That was why we asked for a community decision may 15th, not May
> 24th :-)
>
> Mark

I know that the decision was to be made much earlier, but unless I'm
missing something, packaging themes would seem like something easy to
me. Not that I'm technical enough to do it properly, but I figured
that even a late decision wouldn't matter since it's just a matter of
tossing in the correct themes. I guess that was a wrongful
assumption, then. I'm sorry about that.

Michiel