[ubuntu-art] New themes have arrived

Michiel Sikma omega at avalanchestudios.net
Mon May 29 14:12:26 BST 2006

Op 29-mei-2006, om 15:02 heeft Daniel Holbach het volgende geschreven:

> I didn't get a link to a Human Legacy tarball, so I couldn't get it
> in.
> Sorry.

Human Legacy was voted for by the art team. It's also considered by
many to be imperative to the integrity of Ubuntu's compatibility.

I don't see how you couldn't have gotten this theme to be included in
Dapper. A message from Henrik sent 15:24 on May 23:

>> I've sent him a list of the other items, with links to tarballs.

Did the e-mail not include a link, then?