[ubuntu-art] New themes have arrived

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Mon May 29 13:57:55 BST 2006

On 5/29/06, Michiel Sikma <omega at avalanchestudios.net> wrote:

> Op 29-mei-2006, om 14:14 heeft Chuck Huber het volgende geschreven:
>
> > On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 05:08 -0700, Chuck Huber wrote:
> >
> >> Here's something I think is new also.  Metatheme files don't show
> >> up as
> >> index.theme anymore.  Now they go by the Name= field.
> >
> > Looking at them in Nautilus and a terminal at the same time is very
> > disconcerting so beware. :/

For a while they have been behaving like folders in Nautilus (giving a
message that they failed to be opened when you try and click on them)
- I thought it was normal!

> I'm sorry, but I'm kind of confused. So this will need to be fixed as
> soon as possible. Does the development team know about this? I wish I
> could check it out myself, but I'm at work right now.
>
> Michiel

I'm at home (It's a bank holiday here) and I can look into it. Just
installing updates.

I have cleared ~./themes so I can see what it will look like on a new
system...is that about right or is there more I need to do?