[ubuntu-art] Giving up on Frozen

Michiel Sikma omega at avalanchestudios.net
Sun May 28 20:21:11 BST 2006

Viper550 wrote:
> That's it! I see not many people (except me) have liked my Frozen theme
> idea. I'm going to be possible contributing it for the bonus themes on
> Edgy, but for now...I'm going to release what I have (not the iconset),
> and try something different for the next theme. What is a better color I
> could have used? Would Purple had been better?
>
> Viper550

It's not that I don't like the idea (although the contrast, especially
with the title bar, was pretty awful in the screenshots that I've seen),
it's just that I think it's way too early to start working at this
point. We shouldn't try to solo our way to a new Edgy default theme.
That's something that's decided after long elaborate discussions on
which direction we should take.

Like I said, I just didn't see the point at that time.

Michiel