[ubuntu-art] dapper in wiki?

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Sat May 27 20:14:20 BST 2006

> Thanks, I knew about that, but why the change in address? I mean, I
> knew it had been edited but did not notice the change in address,
> because I just thought it was edited, as usual. What is unusual about
> it that it needed another address?

Because the structure of the wiki was horrible, and Dapper related items
needed to be housecleaned.  Any other pages that need resurrecting
should be located in content to prevent cluttering up the main root
page sub-pages listing.

There are now a few simple paths, and hopefully things can be localized
in each of their respective areas.