[ubuntu-art] Bluman

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Fri May 26 04:48:23 BST 2006

My first theme....
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=39792&vote=good&tan=54036159

Screenshot:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=39792&file1=39792-1.png&file2=39792-2.jpg&file3=&name=Bluman

I know there are a huge number of blue themes, but I think there is a
reason for that - I find this theme is really unobtrusive but still
very pretty! It is not supposed to be a hugely gripping theme, just
slick and clinical

uses Ubuntulooks/ Clearlooks-Cairo

If you can help me do any of the following I'd be really greatful
* Change tab colours (I have tried what I think I ought to do (set the
colour in a style, apply that style to GtkNotebook) but
Ubuntulooks.clearlooks still paint the deafult colour as far as I can
establish...
* Make a metacity that isn't just Human
* Work out how to draw menu items, list headers etc as shiny
Ubuntulooks buttons rather than blank/dull clearlooks ones
* Draw square (not rounded) buttons

Tell me what you think :)

Who