[ubuntu-art] Square Edges in Ubuntulooks?

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Fri May 26 02:17:38 BST 2006

Okay, I have a wonderful suggestion for the Ubuntulooks engine and Edgy
that might be a pretty good idea! I personally think the Ubuntulooks
engine should have support for optional Square shaped buttons instead of
rounded buttons. In some cases, a glossy button with square edges
actually looks way better for some reason. This might be perfect to go
with my new Frozen theme concept (did anyone receive my preview
screenshot I sent earlier?)

Viper550