[ubuntu-art] Meeting proposal

Michiel Sikma omega at avalanchestudios.net
Thu May 25 17:24:12 BST 2006

Pascal Klein wrote:
> So, in order to get this happening, how does a meeting sound? I propose
> the day of Sunday the 28th, May or Saturday the 3rd, June.
>
> Times are open at this point because I am not very familiar with the
> timezone issues and where the bulk of the team are situated in the
> world. Do we have some common suggestions in regard to this?
>

> Thank you,
> Pascal Klein

I would prefer Sunday the 28th. As for a time, I would prefer 20:00 GMT
+1:00:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=28&year=2006&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=16

We should get a date set soon.

As for what to discuss during the meeting, let's compile a list at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/Meetings/Agenda200606a - I've edited
the page a little bit. Feel free to add things to the list or remove
them if you feel something is redundant.

Michiel