[ubuntu-art] PLANNING: Contact List

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Thu May 25 17:13:09 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-25-05 at 20:17 +1000, Pascal Klein wrote:

> I would suggest we just encourage everyone to go to the wiki page (can't
> recall the page for it and offline as I write this) and go over their
> contact details in a new section and after about a month we can delete
> the outdated information (which would include resigned members and so
> forth).

There are two problems with this approach.

1) It thus far has not worked, is not working, and doesn't work.
2) It results in an ugly, non-professional looking page.

I will wiki it once the information has been collected.

We must remember that if people can't take the ten seconds to
email someone, they probably aren't well suited for this
endeavour to begin with.

Finally, we need to get organized.  That means that EVERYONE
who is going to be 'in the know' needs to be a part of this
mailing list.

Scattered troops are easily conquered.