[ubuntu-art] born again artwork team

Étienne Bersac bersace03 at laposte.net
Thu May 25 16:42:24 BST 2006

Hello,

For now, all of our discussion must be about edgy and ourself. Here are
some question we must answer in the wiki :

      * Who are us ? Voluntee ? Canonical Employee ? Who's involved ?
      * What are we doing ? What is ubuntu artwork ? What do we choose ?
      * How do we work ? Polls, mailing list, meetings, etc.
      * What are our guidelines ? What mean Ubuntu in Ubuntu Artwork
        Team ? What make the difference with SuSE Artwork team ?
      * How do we work with other ? Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Edubuntu, Tango,
        etc.

A bunch of other questions have to be answered. How did the artwork team
work before ? Who were involved before ? What lead to the dapper mess ?

Étienne.
--
Verso l'Alto !