[ubuntu-art] // panel icon distributions //

Michiel Sikma omega at avalanchestudios.net
Wed May 24 11:41:57 BST 2006

Op 24-mei-2006, om 12:38 heeft Julian Oliver het volgende geschreven:

> here is a link to a screenshot with a few small criticisms that i
> think
> would be great to address before Dapper goes live.

I'm afraid that's no longer possible. We'll be including these
criticisms in the interface discussion for Edgy, though. There's just
no way we can begin to make such changes, which inevitably require
consensus, a few days before launch. In any case, thanks for your
advice.

Michiel