[ubuntu-art] Artwork vote results

Chuck Huber chuck at lagunadata.com
Tue May 23 17:16:09 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 15:26 +0100, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
> Who wrote:
> > Henrik, would Daniel's workload be able to accomodate 2 extra themes,
> > or even 3 if LegacyHuman is taken as not being an extra theme, but
> > necessary for continuuity, provided they were ready to package
> > tonight?
> I did actually send him the list of top five and asked him to see what
> he could do. It really is up to the packaging team to make decisions now
> though.
>
> Billy, It's all well to say 'There needs to be 5!', but the list of 5
> hasn't been clearly communicated in a timely manner.
>
> Michiel seems to be making the suggestion that the Art team makes a firm
> recommendation that we use the top 5 themes from the existing vote (as
> imperfect as that vote was). Is that a motion that the whole art team
> can now unite behind? (it seems sensible to me)
>
> - Henrik

Over and over again we were told the art team would have the opportunity
to put 5 themes into the release so I don't think you will find much
objection from this community if you pick the top 5 contenders with
Human Legacy on the side making for 6 total.  If for some reason 6
themes are not possible, the top 5 would be acceptable.

Chuck