[ubuntu-art] Artwork vote results

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Tue May 23 15:26:37 BST 2006

Who wrote:
> Henrik, would Daniel's workload be able to accomodate 2 extra themes,
> or even 3 if LegacyHuman is taken as not being an extra theme, but
> necessary for continuuity, provided they were ready to package
> tonight?
I did actually send him the list of top five and asked him to see what
he could do. It really is up to the packaging team to make decisions now
though.

Billy, It's all well to say 'There needs to be 5!', but the list of 5
hasn't been clearly communicated in a timely manner.

Michiel seems to be making the suggestion that the Art team makes a firm
recommendation that we use the top 5 themes from the existing vote (as
imperfect as that vote was). Is that a motion that the whole art team
can now unite behind? (it seems sensible to me)

- Henrik