[ubuntu-art] Artwork vote results

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Tue May 23 14:20:28 BST 2006

Michiel Sikma wrote:

> That's information we should really also just post on the wiki. One
> major difference that I see between the Ubuntu wiki and Wikipedia,
> which I'll use to compare with since it's such an incredibly good wiki,
It is, but the Wikipedia is also the end-product of their project so the
put a lot of polish into it. For us the wiki is a tool and the CD is the
end product.

Your points about what we should have posted are valid, but it's not
clear that we knew that two weeks ago. But know we know what to do next
time :)

- Henrik