[ubuntu-art] Xubuntu usplash

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Mon May 22 23:56:21 BST 2006

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperXubuntuUsplash

> Please vote for one of the splash screens so that it can finally be
> packaged and finalized. These are the last few bits and things that
> still need to be done. I hope you're all as excited about this launch
as
> I am...

It's unfortunate how disorganized this whole process has been.

A) No central repository.
B) No guidelines.
C) No notion of what platforms to design for (Edu, X, K, etc)

Hopefully the leadership will organize some sort of strategy
to overcome this next time.