[ubuntu-art] Voting for Dapper Themes

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Mon May 22 14:19:56 BST 2006

On 5/22/06, Henrik Nilsen Omma <henrik at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Viper550 wrote:
> > Question, can we vote for ourselves?
> I don't have a problem with that.  I'll do a rudimentary check for gross
> ballot stuffing though (IOW that people don't vote more than once).
>
> - Henrik

Thanks for doing that, but I think that Billy's forum was a better,
more open idea - I doubt anyone would try to cheat the system, but on
a forum it is clear who has voted for what.

I emailed kiko (Launchpad Administrator) quite a few days ago, he has
the details of the themes poll and has promised to set it up when he
gets time.

However, I think we should go ahead with voting on the forum - it can
be done now, it is open, scrutinisable and fair.