[ubuntu-art] Voting for Dapper Themes

Jane Silber jane.silber at canonical.com
Mon May 22 12:46:36 BST 2006

Hi folks -

Mark Shuttleworth wrote:

> Joel, can you make one or two other folks administrators in the team,
> please?
>
> Mark
We're reaching crisis mode on the usplash.  Mark is ill today and has
asked me to drive this to a decision.  If the team would like to vote,
that needs to be done by UTC 0700 Tuesday  I know that's a short
timeline, but we really need to get this settled.

Failing that, we will use

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperPropositionsClean#newsuggestion_0_8_SCALED

The rationale for that choice is that out of the all the options, it is
the one that is best suited from a scaling/aliasing perspective and is
already packaged appropriately for Dapper.

Note that if the team decides on an option which doesn't work for
technical reasons, the timelines involved mean that we may not have time
to fix that option and may be forced to go with the current one (i.e.,
the one I linked to above).

Cheers,
Jane