[ubuntu-art] Usplash progressive discourse

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:23:23 BST 2006

Ok, at risk of stirring up a hornets nest about matters
that take up chat time and not making Ubuntu the best
damn product it can be...

Provide a 16 color PNG image to the wiki page.  We can
optimize the palette later, but please give some thought
to the following indexes in your scheme:

0 Background color

0 Text background color

1 Progress bar color

2 Text foreground color (right)

4 Progress bar background color

8 Text foreground color (left)

13 Failure color

I will try to find some time to provide unbiased linear
proportion scales and detail zoom ins.

As suggested by Mr. Shuttleworth, I will also today
validate and sort the images.  There are a few there
that are of a more speculative nature that I will move
to another table.

Keep up the good work guys...