[ubuntu-art] On Human Folder Icons

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Sun May 14 07:35:54 BST 2006

2006/5/13, Viper550 <gthompson at cogeco.ca>:

> Based off the current Tango SVG's I grabbed off their website, I made a
> new idea for the folders of the Ubuntu iconset that you were complaining
> about. They don't stray too-too far away from Tango but still, they look
> cooler!

First, the folder icons are really cool, I give you that. However - they do
not blend in with either Human nor Tangerine if ask me.

2006/5/14, Étienne Bersac <bersace03 at laposte.net>:

> Yes ... it feels like dapper artwork is going to be a SHAME ...

Can we please put an end to all this negativism I've been witness to on this
list lately (not especially from you Étienne, but generally). I think Mark
has been pretty clear about the Human policy, and persistent negativism is
not likely to change his standing. And after all we still have complete
control over Tangerine.

Cheers,
Mikkel