[ubuntu-art] Dialogs icon and tangerine

Josué Alcalde González josuealcalde at gmail.com
Wed May 10 02:46:26 BST 2006

El mié, 10-05-2006 a las 01:54 +0200, Andreas Nilsson escribió:
> Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> >
> > Firefox uses a red [x] by default for tab closure.
> Might look a bit weird in a button, but I'll try it.
> Thanks for the tip!
> - Andreas

But the problem is already there and I think it can only be corrected in
the applications:
- Gedit uses a 6x6 icon, and a 7x8 when it is the active tab
- Libnotify uses 8x8
- Epiphany and Terminal uses 12x12 icons and 13x14 icons in the active
tab

Would it be too work to patch this four applications?

I attach some screenshots, when the red close which is included in
Tangerine now. I have made the symlinks on my own.