[ubuntu-art] Silicon theme updated

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Thu May 4 23:17:22 BST 2006

I've updated the icons for the Silicon theme to an Ubuntu-tailored version
of Tango-Aluminum, namely Tango-Silicon. The icons fall back to Human before
of Tangerine (and then Tango) since the Human icons are more in style with
the whole theme.

Screenie: http://grillbar.org/Silicon/Silicon.png

Theme (metacity+gtk): http://grillbar.org/Silicon/Silicon-0.4.tar.bz2

Icons: http://grillbar.org/Silicon/Tango-Silicon.tar.bz2

Wallpaper: http://grillbar.org/Silicon/ubuntu-silicon.png (put it in
/usr/share/wallpapers for the theme to automagically pick it up)

Wiki: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/Silicon

I would like to propose Silicon for Dapper inclusion. I feel that is
complete and consistent, and will have a broad user base (roughly the ones
that use the silver theme in Windows XP). Also, it is quite different in
feel from the warm stock Human theme.

Cheers,
Mikkel