[ubuntu-art] Re: Re-Bringup: FreeSans as default font?

Michiel Sikma omega at avalanchestudios.net
Thu May 4 14:02:40 BST 2006

Oh, my apologies, I thought that you were talking about replacing the
default "sans" font in Ubuntu with Freesans. Freesans is probably good
enough to include as default font, but not as system-wide font for all
things such as dialogs, et cetera. The fact that Freesans was in Fedora
Core 4 was actually one of the reasons I decided not to start using it.

Regards, Michiel

Denis Jacquerye heeft op donderdag, 4 mei 2006 om 14:47
(Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven:

DC is verhuisd!
Nieuw adres:
Voorhaven 19
3025 HC Rotterdam