[ubuntu-art] Re: Default themes

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:20:49 BST 2006

2006/5/3, bvc <bvcmdk at yahoo.com>:

>  2006/5/2, bvc <bvcmdk at yahoo.com> wrote:
>         What contrast, where in Smooth9?
>         Green Smooth9? gPerfect-flat or japan-flat?
>
> Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com> wrote:
>     Sorry for being unclear, it was this one:
> http://www.gnome-look.org/content/pre2/34670-2.png
>
> There are 10 themes in that pack. That is just the screenie of the ui. The
> contrast is low on that one, but how about Hedgehog, Serinity, Breathe,
> Etiquette? They have a lot more contrast.

I can only find smooth-japan and smooth-japan-flat on the Smooth9 page on
gnome-files.org... It is very good except that It seems there is a slight
touch of green in the default widget background..? This is especially
visible in tabulated views (the tabs are a bit lighter than the bg, anf they
seem a bit greenish).

Cheers,
Mikkel