[ubuntu-art] (Yet another) new logout dialog

Sven Jaborek sven.bugzilla at gmx.de
Mon Mar 27 00:38:14 BST 2006

Hello All!

good work Manu.
What bothers me is that sleep and suspend are shown by default. Where
can i deactivate sleep/suspend and does this remove the buttons from the
logout dialog? I ask because both of my machines never wake up when i
use sleep or suspend.
I would suggest creating a group that allows to sleep or suspend, and
the user has to be in this group. If he's not - of course, dont show the
buttons.

regards, Sven

ubuntu-desktop, please CC me in answers