[ubuntu-art] update-notifier icon

Julian Turner julian.turner at gmx.de
Thu Mar 23 20:37:55 GMT 2006

Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> These are really nice! If you can get those into Tangerine, we might
> promote them to Human with some slight tweaks. For a start, the
> smaller version we want should be 22x22 not 24x24 because we have
> sucked that bit of bong from Tango :-)

Thanks! They actually are 22x22, I just mis-labeled them because I'm so
used to 24 px size. However I'm not sure whether these 22 pixels should
include 1 px border around the actual icon (currently they don't).
If no-one has any better ideas than using the same shape for "update"
and "restart" (which I think is alright, since both icons represent the
task quite well and people are used to them), I'm going to give the
arrows some fine-tuning, and propose the icon for inclusion in
Tangerine.

Julian