[ubuntu-art] update-notifier icon

Daniel Borgmann daniel.borgmann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:27:17 GMT 2006

On 3/23/06, Julian Turner <julian.turner at gmx.de> wrote:
> I made another version without swooshes and outlines on the arrows:
> http://members.inode.at/387112/update-mockup.png shows what it look like
> on the panel (the arrows still need some fine-tuning).
> That image also contains a darker version (both colors are from the
> Ubuntu palette, but I like the lighter one better.

I like them a lot, but I'm wondering if it's such a good idea to use
exactly the same symbol for the update icon as for the restart icon.
Especially when both appear besides each other it looks a bit like "we
couldn't think of anything else". :-) I really can't think of anything
else though... (aside from different arrow shapes). Also we should
probably take care that all those notification icons are consistent in
style.

Daniel