[ubuntu-art] quick pic -- optional wallpaper for Drake?

Randy Sims rlsims at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 00:11:55 GMT 2006

I Am Not An Artist, but thought since the next release is called Dapper
Drake, I could possibly make a very minor contribution.

http://nsm1.utdallas.edu/randys/drake.jpg

I took this picture a few years ago and will gladly make it available for
free use if you want it. I don't know what I'd need to do to get it "open
licensed", but if you'd like to use it, please point me in the right
direction. If not, thanks for your time. I am an Ubuntu backer, even if my
work requires spending a lot of time in MS stuff.

Thanks,
Randy Sims