[ubuntu-art] Ooo splash redesign for dapper

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 22 00:01:20 GMT 2006

Mark Shuttleworth <mark at canonical.com> wrote:
 These are very nice. We have a problem with Oo.o because the splash is shared across Kubuntu and Ubuntu. The second one would look good on Ubuntu but not on Kubuntu. If you'd like to discuss this with Riddell and Doko, it might be possible to optimise for each of them, otherwise we'll use the current B&W one which looks OK on both.

 Mark
 --

                                        Hi Mark,

    I was just finishing the kubuntu splash when got your email.
                                The image is "kde black and white"     chosen
  from the kde color palette.

    Here it is.

    http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/984/openofficesplashkde8ku.png

    J. Mak