[ubuntu-art] Ooo splash redesign for dapper

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Mon Mar 20 14:05:53 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 14:45 +0100, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 11:56 +0000, Who wrote:
> > On 3/20/06, Jon Lopez <jonlopez at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hey, this is my first post to this list so i'm not sure if this is the right
> > > email address.
> > > Anyway, I agree the first one is very nice. I would use the darker brown for
> > > the "2.0.2" and the birds on top of " Openoffice.org" I think that would
> > > look even better.
> > > Also, wouldn't it be nice if OO.o used the human or tango icons? The same
> > > goes for every application (Firefox, etc...).
> > >  Apparently Jimmac is working on Tango icons for OO.o :
> > > http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php?i=Tango-OOo
> >
> > Yea, but how dow we get them? do we have to suck them out of SUSE CVS?
>
> Howdy,
> the icons are going in OOo CVS (ui/ooo_custom_images, the
> cws_src680_jimmac02 branch).
>
> cheers

Oops!

I have to correct myself, the correct branch is cws_src680_jimmactango.

The repo can be accessed anonymously
at :pserver:anoncvs at anoncvs.services.openoffice.org:/cvs

If any of you guys wants to help out, you're very welcome. Michael Meeks
suggests you look at signing the JCA first -
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/JCA.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>