[ubuntu-art] Ooo splash redesign for dapper

Jon Lopez jonlopez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 08:37:05 GMT 2006

Hey, this is my first post to this list so i'm not sure if this is the right
email address.
Anyway, I agree the first one is very nice. I would use the darker brown for
the "2.0.2" and the birds on top of "Openoffice.org" I think that would look
even better.
Also, wouldn't it be nice if OO.o used the human or tango icons? The same
goes for every application (Firefox, etc...).
Apparently Jimmac is working on Tango icons for OO.o :
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php?i=Tango-OOo