[ubuntu-art] HeatedGraphite - action for reaction

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen kamstrup at daimi.au.dk
Wed Mar 15 15:35:03 GMT 2006

It seemed the momentum of the Heat/Graphite theme died out a bit.
Therefore I went on and finished the wikipage for it myself - listing
myself as responsible. If I step on anyones toes, I'm sorry, but we need
action for reaction :-D

Since I put this into DapperTasks we need to get something ready - so
please help test it! You will get everything you need from:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/HeatedGraphite

In case you are a lazy slacker like me - here are some direct links:

Screenie: http://www.skim.dk/HeatedGraphite/HeatedGraphite.png

Theme: http://www.skim.dk/HeatedGraphite/HeatedGraphite-0.1.tar.gz

Dependacies:

Clearlooks2Squared metacity theme: