[ubuntu-art] Dapper look&feel, some (maybe) useful links

Michele Cella michele.cella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:25:46 GMT 2006

On 3/15/06, Mark Shuttleworth <mark at canonical.com> wrote:

> I've asked Billy to coordinate with the guys who are leading ubuntulooks
> to see if they can work in some of his ideas. He may also be interested in
> leading one of the three "top community" themes which we can get into
> Dapper.

That's great. :-)

> Ah, thats interesting. I think we are supposed to be using Jimmac's cursor
> theme, which I think is lovely, but it may be worth a review and
> suggestions.

Yep, Jimmac's one is pretty nice I think this (Neutral) can work  as a nice
second choice since it uses the same style but with black cursors, it's
really well done.

Anyway those are the icon names needed for DND cursors if someone wants to
add them to Jimmac's theme:

- dnd-none
- dnd-copy
- dnd-link
- dnd-move
- dnd-ask

> The shape of the popup is fixed, the close icon needs work, the background
> colour isn't final.

Ok.

Thanks for the attention, keep up the great work.

Ciao
Michele