[ubuntu-art] ArtworkTeam - DapperTasks

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen kamstrup at daimi.au.dk
Tue Mar 14 21:50:06 GMT 2006

I created the page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/DapperTasks

The idea was to list what seemed like active projects and/or worthwhile
goals for Dapper. The page must be short, concise and to the point - and
above all only list projects we will actually work on.

Sorry to all the Splash/Wallpaper guys, but splashes and wallpapers are
more difficult to develop in a community fashion. I did not leave them
out because I think we shouldn't do them :-) I think we should - by all
means!

Henrik: Should we add the example content package on the page?

Let the flames begin :)

Cheers
Mikkel