[ubuntu-art] Graphite vs Heat theme

Frédéric van der Essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Mon Mar 13 20:16:14 GMT 2006

It is true that our themes overlap a bit. The main difference i think is
that Heat keeps a brown touch, while graphite tends to be blueish (maybe
that's just a contrast with Heat )

I updated the theme to make it more like graphite, but i kept a brown touch.
Screenshot :
http://www.mentalwarp.com/~fred/divers/ubuntu/Screenshot1.1.png

Download :
http://www.mentalwarp.com/~fred/divers/ubuntu/Heat1.1.tar.gz

You can also get the tango-aluminium icon set here :
http://www.mentalwarp.com/~fred/divers/ubuntu/Tango-Aluminium.tar.gz

I'll do a wikipage soon.