[ubuntu-art] SandSkater preview

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen kamstrup at daimi.au.dk
Fri Mar 10 10:41:31 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 18:46 -0600, Travis Watkins wrote:
> On 3/9/06, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <kamstrup at daimi.au.dk> wrote:
> > I have updated SandSkater to version 0.3. I really need some
> > feedback ...
> >
> >  * Screenshot: http://www.skim.dk/SandSkater/SandSkater.jpg
> >  * Theme: http://www.skim.dk/SandSkater/SandSkater-0.3.tar.gz
> >

> You should make the panel the same color as the menus, otherwise
> drawers and the main menu look weird.

Based on the feedback until now, I will make the following changes:

 - Center window titles instead of right aligning them
 - Don't color panel buttons (but still menubars)
 - Post a PNG screenie instead of JPG

The installation issue Sandis mentioned should be fixed in 0.3 I
think... Anyway, I'll post an update on monday as I will go on a weekend
leave :-)

Cheers, and thanks for the feedback until now,

Mikkel