[ubuntu-art] Responsible persons for proposed themes

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 7 13:38:38 GMT 2006

Pascal Klein wrote:
> Contracted artists and designers, by Canonical. It's not up to us. Also
> remember these themed packages might not make it at all onto the CD.
> Chances are that the top quality one, ready in time might make it,
> however they can all essentially got straight into universe. :)

Just note that the example content stuff WILL make it onto the CD and
I'm still taking suggestions and contributions for that:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperExampleContent

It will also be quite easily discoverable.

We have a Gimp file from Pascal and an OOo draw file from Lapo, but
neither of these are really Ubuntu-related, which would be better. I'm
also still looking for a decent spreadsheet file.

- Henrik