[ubuntu-art] new wallpaper

Chuck Huber chuck at lagunadata.com
Thu Jun 29 03:22:30 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 15:38 -0300, Thiago Ribeiro wrote:
> I've been working in a texture that Troy posted here.
> It's a new wallpaper that I've done.
>
> www.neuronioenlatado.com.br/ubuntu/eft2.png
>
> what do you think?
> --
> Thiago Ribeiro

Tiago's wallpaper goes a long way towards describing what my perception
of an Ubuntu texture might be.  Though I might comment that the eft
looks a bit stiff and maybe the lighter shades are a bit bright for
everyday use, I still really like the subtlety and randomness of the
background for a wallpaper.

The warty/breezy wallpaper had a similar characteristic in that the
randomness folded together to produce a unique texture as it does in
another favorite of mine, "Heat" put forward in this group a while back.
I'd like to wiki that theme during this ponder session in case it can of
use as a texture.
http://www.lagunadata.com/test/themes/Heat.png

--
Chuck Huber <chuck at lagunadata.com>