[ubuntu-art] Schedule-thought

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Tue Jun 27 07:33:49 BST 2006

Michiel Sikma wrote:
>> Thoughts regarding wallpaper idea would be appreciated;
>> http://www.weidel.se/gfx/desktop2%201400.png
The desktop colour should not be too bright, or it becomes tiring to
look at all day. We generally have chosen to go with darker, richer
colours so that there is less strain on the eyes. Also, we are
preferring not to have distro branding that is so obvious  (the big
Ubuntu logo) but instead to choose images which are distinctive enough
that they are immediately recognisable in screenshots to anyone who has
worked with Ubuntu before.

Mark