[ubuntu-art] Schedule-thought

Niklas Weidel weidel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 22:27:14 BST 2006

Just a small thought for the edgy-schedule; the headings could be a bit more
obvious, for example there's "Ponder" two time in a row. It's not very
obvious, at least to me, that the second of these is meant to represent the
end of that activity. It would be wiser to label them "Ponder start" and
"Ponder end" to make it crystal clear. To me, it looks like two dates that
are designated to Ponder, and not a period between them. :)

/Weidel

Ps. Newb-question; where/how to upload ideas and propositions for the specs?
Edit the wikipages?

Thoughts regarding wallpaper idea would be appreciated;
http://www.weidel.se/gfx/desktop2%201400.png