[ubuntu-art] SUBMISSIONS: Art Council Application

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 05:22:10 BST 2006

The Art Council will provide form basis of an incredibly
important aspect of the Ubuntu project.

If you are interested in becoming a member of the art council,
and believe that you have the experience and education required,
please provide an online link to your resume / cv and email
it to me personally.  I will aggregate the data and provide
a Wiki page to help the CC in making their decision.

If you require more information, don't hesitate to contact
me personally via email.

Thank you for your time,
Troy

Community Council link: