[ubuntu-art] Colour palette suggestions

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Fri Jun 23 22:09:41 BST 2006

Niel Drummond wrote:
> sorry I removed this page (it wasn't working very well anyway).. will
> try and fix it if mark and others agree to have such a thing
I think a strong palette and consistent approach are essential - but
don't want to deviate from the current Ubuntu logo colours so would ask
you to bear that in mind in your planning. At some stage Canonical will
hire a full time art director and that person will assume responsibility
for the "big picture" of Ubuntu and Canonical branding. Till then, it's
an ongoing discussion between me, Jane Silber, a local London artist and
members of the Ubuntu team.

Mark